The driver enables sending both data and AT commands, either through ACM (separating data and AT commands over different channels) or through Serial Emulation (passing the AT commands as is and as part of the data stream).
CDC ACM Driver is a DriverCore ComponentThe CDC ACM Driver is a component of the DriverCore product line. DriverCore offers standard PC Communication Drivers, allowing device manufacturers to expose a variety of native communication interfaces via USB to different operating systems and platforms.
The USB CDC ACM Driver Supports:
- Multiple USB CDC ACM devices on separate physical USB devices.
- Composite USB devices with multiple CDC ACM functions.
- Enumeration in one of the two ways:
- Synchronous I/O and overlapped I/O
- Serial events (e.g. TX empty, RX ready, RLSD, RING)
- Encapsulated commands.
- Configuration of serial port (e.g. baud rate, flow control)
Want to learn more?Use our Information Request Form to have a product specialist contact you!