A general use case of a CDC NCM device is a Wireless Network Adapter which supports 3.5G/4G networks such as: HSPA+ and LTE.
DriverCore NCM exposes a control interface with the device to facilitate the required Network and USB device control requests (e.g. - enumeration, power management filters, encapsulated commands).
Tell us more about your project, and we will be happy to provide you free consulting and assistance in lowering your driver costs!
Request our free project consulting!
- Multiple USB CDC NCM devices on separate physical USB devices
- Device management control requests
- Composite USB devices with multiple CDC NCM functions
- Getting/setting NDIS Object Identifiers (OID's)
- NDIS 5.0/5.1/6.0 and NDIS 6.2
- Optimized to support high speed 4G LTE networks