A Complete USB2Serial/CDC ACM/DFU Drivers Solution
DriverCore Express™ offers USB2Serial/CDC ACM/DFU Drivers with zero integration:
- USB2Serial/CDC ACM - Allows device manufacturers to expose a standard serial communication interface via USB
- DFU - Allows to make firmware updates.
Applications & IndustriesDriverCore Express includes support for virtual serial port.
DriverCore Express provides a solution to various industries including:
- Industrial Machinery
- Test and Measurement
- Legacy serial communication devices
WHQL SupportDriverCore Express's USB drivers are WHQL ready - you will not need to invest time and efforts on making your driver WHQL compliant. Jungo can also prepare the WHQL submission package for you.
ArchitectureDriverCore Express is based on a flexible and modular architecture which enables manufacturers to deploy a large selection of USB interfaces for various operating systems and platforms.
- CDC ACM, DFU Drivers
- USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 compliant
- Programming language: ANSI C
- CDC ACM: Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, Windows CE, Linux, Mac support
- DFU: Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, Linux
Why Use DriverCore Express?
- Broad Support for PC Operating Systems:
Operating system support includes Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 32/64bit, Windows CE, Linux, and Mac OS X, resulting in a complete coverage for all of your target platform needs.
- Reliability and High Performance:
High-quality, mature and field proven USB drivers, used by millions of devices and dozens of architectures.
- Support and Documentation:
Jungo provides extensive documentation and dedicated technical support, ensuring design success and shorter time to deployment.
- Industry Compliant:
Ready-made and industry compliant (USB-IF, WHQL) drivers for USB devices.
- Modular Architecture:
DriverCore Express is based on a flexible and modular architecture which enables manufacturers to deploy a large selection of USB interfaces for various operating systems and platforms.