The driver provides host-side support for creation of multiple serial COM ports and
carrying out USB data transfers between the serial interface and the USB device.
For the past few years, we are witnessing a trend where the serial interface is being replaced by the dominant USB interface due to the latter's user simplicity and well-defined protocols.
The trend is further reinforced by the OEMs' introduction of newly manufactured computers that do not include a serial port at all.
Jungo's USB2Serial Driver enables to continue and use legacy serial applications unmodified, while communicating with the peripherals via USB.
- Product description: USB2Serial Driver
- Multiple interface USB device and multiple COM ports support
- USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 transfer rates:
High-speed (480 Mb/s), full-speed (12 Mb/s) and low-speed (1.5 Mb/s)
- Character-by-character and stream data transfers support
- Common serial applications support, including HyperTerminal
- Modular and flexible architecture design
- Programming language: ANSI C
- Download our free DriverCore Management Overview to understand the commercial challenges, operational processes and a full ROI analysis.
- For further information & pricing — please fill out our information request form.
Use DriverCore's USB2Serial to simplify your USB to Serial driver design!