Jungo provides USB Modem drivers that enable quick implementation of modem interfaces (Serial, Ethernet) over USB.
The driver works with any standard operating systems such as Desktop Windows, Linux and Mac, and portable operating systems such as Windows CE/Mobile.
- Support for multiple USB modems on separate physical USB devices
- Support composite USB devices with multiple modem functions
- For Serial design:
- Support synchronous I/O and overlapped I/O
- Support serial events (e.g. TX empty, RX ready, RLSD, RING)
- Support encapsulated commands.
- Support configuration of serial port (e.g. baud rate, flow control)
- For Ethernet design:
- Supports getting/setting NDIS Object Identifiers (OID's)
- Supports NDIS 5.0/5.1 and NDIS 6.0