enabling access & control of connected media devices
MediaCore provides full support for iPod, MP3/MP4 players, FLASH drives, local hard disks, CD/DVD, mobile phones, MTP, any USB mass storage device, Bluetooth and Wifi connected devices, and provides a middleware for accessing, indexing, retrieving and streaming the media content on them.
By providing entire middleware from hardware access software, through media database and unified APIs for the HMI or graphical software, MediaCore is a perfect solution for automotive entertainment/infotainment systems and home media centers providers.
MediaCore supplies a complete embedded software connectivity solution for tomorrow's entertainment/infotainment systems, music servers and media stations.
- Support for PCM, MP3, WAV, WMA formats
- Support for iPod, MTP, USB Sticks, CD/DVD, USB Mass Storage, Local hard disk devices
- Support for USB, Bluetooth, Ethernet, WiFi and local connectivity
- Complete portability to any commercial/proprietary USB stack, including full integration with the Jungo USBware Host Stack
- Complete portability to any commercial/proprietary Bluetooth stack, including full integration with the Jungo BTware Bluetooth Stack
- Programming language: ANSI C
- Compilers: Any 32-bit C compiler
- CPU support: Analog Devices, Freescale, Renesas, NXP and others
- OS support: QNX, Linux, VxWorks, Windows CE/Auto, VDK, eCos , Nucleus, ThreadX, uITRON, VelOSity, uC/OS-II, embOS and others
- Hardware-agnostic design
- Database support: Catalog, playlist, media list, playback, pause, resume, search
- Audio Codecs: Wav(PCM-Raw), MP3(Analog board, SW), AAC-LC MP2/4, HE AAC v1/2 MP4, MP3/Pro/Suround, Vorbis, WMA 9/10, WAV SD/USB/CD/DVD, Raw, WMV, AVI, OGG, ACC
- Imaging Codecs: Photo CD, Kodak, Windows Bitmap (.bmp), JPEG (.jpg), TIFF (.tif), Apple Icon Format (.icns), EPS, GIF (.gif), HD Photo (.hdp), JPEG 2000 (.jp2, .j2k), PICT, PNG, SVG, XAML, Windows Icon Format
- Video Codecs: 3GPP (*.3gp,*.3g2), Divx (*.divx), MPEG4 (*.mp4), Real Media (*.rm), Windows Media Video (*.wmv), Audio Video Interleave (*.AVI), Flash Video, Matroska video (*. mkv, the extensible open standard Audio/Video container), MPEG-4 Part 14: Raw MPEG-4 Visual bitstreams (*.m4v), MPEG-1: (*.mpg, *.mpeg), NUT (*.nut) (a patent-free, multimedia container format), Ogg Media (*.OGM) (For video/audio/subtitle streams), Quicktime (*.mov, *.qt), RealMedia Variable Bitrate (*.RMVB), MPEG-4 Part 2 (including DivX, Xvid, FFmpeg MPEG-4, and 3ivx), MPEG-4 Part 10, H.263, VP6, Sorenson 3, Sorenson Spark, Theora (*.ogv), VC-1, x264
- Playlist management
- Request further information on MediaCore
- Also related: Jungo also offers USB CDC/Modem/DFU/Serial Drivers to support PCs & CE hosts. To learn more — check out our host drivers solutions for Windows, and Linux.
MediaCore is a complete Automotive Multimedia Middleware. Using our multimedia software platform for in-car devices makes it simple to stream and control popular devices with a single, unified API.