Jungo’s professional services unit provides a complete Windows Certification Program (previously known as WHQL) submission service WinDriver and DriverCore customers.
All the required tests are performed by professional Jungo engineers in the company’s dedicated lab, relieving customers of the expense and stress of in-house testing.
Test results are packaged by Jungo in the required format and delivered to the customer for submission.
The driver signature certification is the means Microsoft has chosen of ensuring compatibility with its Windows operating systems. It aims to reduce driver and device conflicts by encouraging vendors to develop Windows-compatible drivers.
Why Windows Certification Program?
The release signature certification is part of Microsoft’s Windows Hardware Certification Kit (HCK).
The benefits of joining the program include:
- Certified drivers are not subjected to user warnings during installation (silent installation).
- Drivers can be distributed via Microsoft’s Windows Update service.
- Inclusion in Microsoft’s Hardware Compatibility List.
- Microsoft-approved QA standards.
- Superior end-user experience and overall satisfaction.