Jungo Connectivity‘s professional services unit provides a Code Signing Certification (Digital Driver Signing) service to
The driver signing is performed by professional Jungo Connectivity engineers in the company’s dedicated lab, relieving customers of the expense and stress of in-house digital signing.
Why do I need a Digital Signature?
- It is required for
Microsoft Hardware Certification.
- It is required when installing kernel drivers on 64-bit Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Server 2016 platforms.
- A digital signature will eliminate the “Program Compatibility Assistant” and “Windows Security” popups.
What do we offer?
- Digital signing of your device INF file
- When renaming the windrvr6.sys driver module — digital signing of your 32- and 64-bit distribution packages, including the renamed WinDriver SYS and INF files
The files are signed with a DigiCert EV (Extended Validation) digital signature.
- These services do not cover custom WinDriver Kernel Plugins