For PCI support see WinDriver for Windows CE & Windows Mobile 6.0.
- Hardware diagnostics
- Automatic driver code generation
- Driver debugging
- Hardware access — using our intuitive API (see WinDriver's Manual).
WinDriver products are accompanied with highly detailed technical references that are designed to assist you in various stages of the development process.
If you have just started evaluating or using WinDriver, you may find our Quick Start Guides helpful.
Should you require more in-depth information, or would like to know more about the technical aspects of WinDriver, please refer to our Online Manual.
For other technical resources, such as FAQs and technical documents — see WinDriver's Support Page.
- An x86 / MIPS / ARM Windows CE 4.x - 7.0 (.NET) target platform
ARMV4I Windows Mobile 6.0 target platform.
Windows 8/ Windows 7/ Vista / Server 2008/ Server 2003/ XP / XP Embeddedhost development platform.
- Driver footprint:
- x86 : 110KB
- MIPS : 179KB
- ARM : 142KB
- Hard drive space:
- x86 : 50MB
- MIPS : 50MB
- ARM : 50MB
- Supports Plug-and-Play and power management events handling
- Supports Control, Bulk, Interrupt and Isochronous data transfer
- Supports multiple interface devices
- Supports multiple CPU
- Check out the Installation Instructions page for latest instructions
- Friendly Wizard:
WinDriver provides hardware verification and diagnostics, automatic code generation and driver debugging, all through a graphical DriverWizard.
- Immediate Hardware Access:
Test your hardware through a graphical user mode application, without having to write a single line of code.
- Code Generation:
WinDriver automatically generates skeletal driver code specific to your hardware, for
MS Developer Studio / MSDEV .NET/ Borland Builder / MS Visual Basic / Delphi.
- Vendor Specific Support:
In addition to supporting any USB peripheral, WinDriver includes enhanced support for leading USB vendors, such as Cypress, Philips, Microchip, National Semiconductor and Atmel.
This enhanced support includes vendor-specific driver samples, which can be used to further accelerate the driver development process.
- Driver Debugging:
Included graphical Debug Monitor to monitor kernel level activity throughout the driver development process.
- PCI Express Extended Support for Vista:
WinDriver enables you to utilize PCIe MSI and MSI-X now supported on Windows Vista. Read more on our PCI-Express page.
- Detailed examples in C, C#, Delphi,Visual Basic and VB.NET.
- INF File Generation:
The graphical DriverWizard can be used to automatically create and install an INF file for your Plug-and-Play hardware.
- Comprehensive documentation and help files.
- Free technical support, according to Jungo's technical support plan.
- No run-time fees or royalties