Jungo Connectivity is looking for a top notch engineer to join our R&D center and develop world leading generic drivers solutions.
A unique opportunity to join a world class team of engineers and develop products used by thousands of users.
The role includes:
– Implementation of new features and product releases
– Issue bug resolution and sustaining support of existing releases
– Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
– Help maintain code quality, organization and automation
– 0-2 years of experience in C/C++ development
– Experience working in Linux/ Windows environment
– Computer Science/Electronic Engineering/similar bachelor’s degree
– Previous experience with drivers development – a big advantage
– Kernel development experience – an advantage
– Excellent communication skills