The WinDriver™ for Servers device driver development tool supports any device, regardless of its silicon vendor, and enables you to focus on your driver’s added-value functionality, instead of on the operating system internals. WinDriver’s driver development solution covers USB, PCI, PCI Express, CardBus, CompactPCI, ISA, PMC, PCI-X, PCI-104 and PCMCIA.
- API for reserve memory for DMA with large memory
- SR-IOV for Linux – Beta
- Multiple processess under a singular card – Buffer sharing
- Larger Buffer sharing between KernelPlugin and user using non-contigous / contigous allocations
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 11 /Windows 10 / Windows 8/ Windows Server 2022 / Server 2019/ Server 2016 32 bit or 64 bit (x64: AMD64 and Intel EM64T) processor (Legacy Version Windows 7 & XP)
- x86 32-bit, x86 64-bit (x86_64: AMD64).
- Supported Linux kernel (including embedded Linux):
- For x86 32-bit architectures: Linux kernel 2.6-5.18.2
- For x86 64-bit architectures: Linux kernel 2.6-5.18.2
- PCI / PCIe
- Any 32-bit or 64-bit development environment (depending on your target platform) supporting C.
* SR-IOV is only supported on Linux 64 bit.